Dance your way into a healthy relationship!
The benefits of ballroom dancing are easy to realize. Fun, exercise and meeting people are natural outcomes of social dancing. Dancing opens doors at social events and private functions.
People of all ages can learn to dance. Students from 18 to 80 have learned to dance in a fun and easy way using the World Famous Arthur Murray® teaching method.
Arthur Murray Dance Centers offer a fun comfortable learning environment. Many students have reported weight loss, increased flexibility, enhanced strength, better posture, increased self confidence, lowered blood pressure, increased energy and endurance, and a more positive mood. Some students have been referred by their physicians, or recommended to continue dancing due to the benefits they have experienced.
Arthur Murray Dance Students gain many benefits through becoming better dancers. While developing your dancing skills you should not be surprised if you:
- Get more fun and enjoyment from your social life.
- Enjoy increased self confidence.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Improve your overall health.
- Feel more at ease in social situations.
- Find the exercise and fitness you’ve wanted.
- Make your partner happy.
- Enjoy attending more parties.
- Find your business relationships improving.
- Acquire more grace and poise.
- Overcome shyness.
- Relieve stress.
- Stand out on the dance floor.
- Feel refreshed and relaxed.
One of the great benefits of learning to dance at the Arthur Murray Dance Centers is that your dancing will last a lifetime. It is always yours to continue and enjoy.
- At Arthur Murray, your dream can become a reality whether you just want to dance for fun or want to be a dancing pro. The sky is your limit if you want to learn just one dance or learn them all they’ll gladly teach them to you not only do they make learning the dances simple and easy they will still give you challenges along the way that will help you as you go along.-Cayla S.
- Came in for my first lesson with Gabe and fell in love with this place. I'm pretty sure I didn't stop smiling the entire 40 minutes and that hasn't changed. I look forward to each and every time I walk thru those doors. Gabe, Sean and Robert are amazing and I can't wait to see what the future holds!!Bridget Redman
- What a great Saturday "date" place for my husband and I.Angie Hernandez
- I loved the lesson Sean and Gabe gave some of us on Wednesday! I'll be bahhkkk!Elena Parsons-Wilson
- Absolutely loved learning to dance today. Gabe made it feel so comfortable for my husband and I being beginners.Carmen Hurtado Gilchrist
- So excited to see this studio grow to the success that it deserves! Hardworking professionals that are excited to bring ballroom lessons to North Tampa. Give a call for a free sample, I know you will be back for more!! They will make you feel like a pro and have fun at the same time!Laura Chiccino Whitstine